Executive Director, BWI Partnership
Gina Stewart was appointed to serve as Executive Director of the BWI Business Partnership in December 2018.
She has over 25 years of business and economic development experience that has spanned the central Maryland region. Prior to starting in her current position, she was the Senior Business Development Representative for the Maryland Department of Commerce since October 2016. She was responsible for promoting growth with existing businesses located in Howard County by sharing State-supported resources including workforce training, transportation, financial, tax credits and other incentive programs.
Prior to her position with the Maryland Department of Commerce, she was the Director of Business Development for commercial real estate and construction companies such as Manekin LLC, Merritt Properties and Mullan Contracting, since 2003.
Gina Stewart has been a long-standing member of the BWI Business Partnership and has served as a Board of Directors member and Membership and Sponsorship Chair.
She has also been actively involved with the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA Baltimore)
- Chesapeake Area Society of Healthcare Engineering (CASHE)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW Baltimore)
- Ft. Meade Alliance
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP MD)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC - MD)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI Baltimore)
- Women in Retail Real Estate (WIRRE)